About the Program
DMACC’s High School Completion Program serves adult and high school area students wanting to complete their secondary education. Students who are not successful in the traditional setting find the High School Completion Program independent study courses a beneficial educational alternative.
The DMACC High School Completion Program offers a non-traditional setting that serves as a drop-in center for students who want to take advantage of flexible hours, strong curriculum and dedicated faculty.
Programs offered for high school completion include the DMACC Adult High School Diploma, the HiSET - High School Equivalency Test, and Credit Transfer through the learning centers listed below. A High School Correspondence Program is also available at the DMACC Success Center. See eligibility requirements for each program. All Programs are accredited through the Iowa Department of Education.
For more information, contact us at one of the following centers:
- Ames Learning Center: 515-290-4775
- Ankeny Campus: 515-964-6255
- Boone Campus: 515-433-5095
- Carroll Campus: 712-792-8333
- Newton Campus: 641-791-1730
- Success Center: 515-287-8709
- Urban Campus: 515-248-7817
- West Campus: 515-633-2472
- Correspondence Program: 515-287-8707