Carroll campus students are invited to stop by the business office to ask questions or to meet with a financial aid advisor.Visit the DMACC Financial Aid webpagefor more information.
Carroll Campus Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Financial Aid & Student Accounts Contact:
View Your DMACC Financial Aid:
- Go to the DMACC website at http://www.dmacc.edu.
- Select "Login" (lower right hand corner).
- Select Web Info System (first far left column of table).
- A security alert may display within the gray box. Click "OK" to continue.
- Enter your DMACC ID number & PIN (Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters). For DMACC ID and PIN assistance, dial 1-800-362-2127 ext 7300.
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Select Financial Aid.
- Select My Award Information.
- View account summary; Review awards by aid year; Accept award offers by aid year; Review award history; Display award payment schedule; View history of loan applications.
To access your DMACC One Card account information, go to https://dmacconecard.higheroneaccount.com/