How do you plan to pay for your college education at DMACC? DMACC Financial Aid is here to help provide the information you will need to make these important financial decisions. We assist more than 17,000 students each year with grants, scholarships, work-study and low-interest loans.
DMACC School Code: 004589
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- A Simpler FAFSA is Coming! The 2024-2025 FAFSA is going through major changes to have fewer questions and be easier to complete. However, the new 2024-2025 FAFSA will not be available until December of 2023. See our webpage about FAFSA Simpllification for more information on the updates and how you can prepare before the new application is released.
- Go to studentaid.gov to complete the form as soon as possible.
- Iowa Last-Dollar Scholarship: For the 2023-2024 academic year (starting fall 2023) a new requirement was added in which all applicants must have an Expected Family Contribution from the FAFSA form at or below $20,000 to qualify for the award. For more information see the Iowa College Aid Last-Dollar Scholarship page.
Financial Aid Assistance
- General Financial Aid Questions: 515-964-6282 or 1-800-362-2127 (option 3)
- Veterans Services: 515-964-6278
By the Numbers
Students receiving financial aid
No cost to apply for federal student aid