If you have previously taken a DMACC course, please start at Step 4.
1. Go to www.dmacc.edu/careeradvantage/QUICKAPP
2. Fill out the Career Advantage Quick App accurately and click “Submit Data.”
(Your form will be processed in approximately 2-3 business days)
3. Look for two emails from DMACC: one containing your DMACC username and the other containing your DMACC temporary password.
4. Go to www.dmacc.edu and select the “myDMACC” link towards the top of the web page.
5. Enter your DMACC username and password that were sent in the emails.
Need Help? Contact DMACC Tech Support at 515-965-7300 or at email@example.com.
6. Select the “Student” tab.
7. Under Banner Self Service - Enrollment Services - select “ALEKS Math Placement Assessment.”
8. Complete the ALEKS Math Assessment and print your score report.
9. Submit your score sheet to your high school counselor ASAP.
*Your score will either allow you to register for a DMACC Concurrent Enrollment Math course through your high school or you may use the ALEKS online learning module to improve your score before retesting.
Questions Go to ALEKS Math Assessment