Military Transcripts

If you were in the Army, Navy or Marines you can request a Joint Services Transcript (JST)

If you were in the Air Force you can request an official transcript from the Community College of the Air Force

The official transcript will be electronically received by DMACC Credentials Department. They will review your military transcript and award college credit into your degree program up to the limits of that program.

DMACC credentials can be reached at 515-964-6647 or email