Borgen Square Apartments, owned by DMACC, are located directly across from the Boone Campus, provide a great opportunity to meet new friends while attending DMACC. There are five unfurnished apartment complexes with occupancy for 208 students.
Each apartment contains:
- Four private bedrooms & two baths
- Common living room
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in each unit
- Rent includes all utilities, cable TV, and wireless internet
- Honors student housing with honors classroom, quiet study area, and student lounge.
Rent as low as $400/month for students enrolled for one year (Fall, Spring and Summer semesters).
Fall 2019 housing move in dates:
Saturday, August 17th from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, August 18th from 7 a.m.-11 a.m.
Students will need to check in at the Housing Office in Building 1305.
For any questions on moving in please call 515-433-5046.
Boone Campus Kick Off is Sunday, August 18th at 1 p.m. with a mandatory house meeting at 3 p.m.
For more information, contact Nic Mishler at 515-433-5046.