5959 Grand Avenue, Room 119W
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Contacts: Bonnie Hyda, Cathy Swisher and Yvette Wong
Testing Center Hours:
Monday thru Thursday:
9/7/15: Labor Day
10/16/15: DMACC President's Day
11/26 and 11/27 2015:Thanksgiving Break
12/14/15 thru 1/3/16: Winter Break
- Make-up tests for West campus
- COMPASS (By appointment) Mon-Th: 9AM, 1PM,& 5PM (5PM not available during the summer) (Testing fee of $20 for COMPASS testing for non-DMACC institutions)
- ESL COMPASS (By appointment) Mon-Th: 9AM-1PM
- DMAAC Challenge Tests (Check for availability for particular courses)
- Online and paper tests for DMACC online classes
- Online and paper tests for non-DMACC institutions (Testing fee of $20 per test. Please call to confirm testing hours)
- A photo ID is required to take any test.
- Tests must be started at least two hours prior to closing and must be completed prior to leaving the testing center.
- Students doing DMACC West’s makeup tests and DMACC online classes are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Scientific calculators and personal laptops are not allowed to be used unless specific written permission has been given by the instructor.
- No private testing rooms are available.
- A $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of the test for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable in advance at Student Services.
- Once a test has been started, the tester may NOT leave the testing room.