5959 Grand Avenue, Room 119W
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Contacts: Bonnie Hyda, Cathy Swisher and Yvette Wong
Testing Center Hours
Monday -Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. - noon (Please call to verify if open a particular Friday)
Holidays & Semester Breaks
FINALS WEEK: Dec 9th thru Dec 15th:
M, W, & R: 8AM-8PM; T: 8AM-6PM; F: 8AM-12PM
M- December 19: 8AM-4PM
CLOSED: December 20 thru January 2, 2017
- Make-up tests for West campus
- Accuplacer (By appointment) Mon-Th: 9AM, 1PM,& 5PM (5PM not available during the summer) (Testing fee of $20 for Accuplacer testing for non-DMACC institutions)
- ESL Accuplacer (By appointment) Mon-Th: 9AM-1PM
- DMAAC Challenge Tests (Check for availability for particular courses)
- Online and paper tests for DMACC online classes
- Online and paper tests for non-DMACC institutions (Testing fee of $20 per test. Please call to confirm testing hours)
- A photo ID is required to take any test.
- Tests must be started at least two hours prior to closing and must be completed prior to leaving the testing center.
- Students doing DMACC West's makeup tests and DMACC online classes are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Scientific calculators and personal laptops are not allowed to be used unless specific written permission has been given by the instructor.
- No private testing rooms are available.
- A $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of the test for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable in advance at Student Services.
- Once a test has been started, the tester may NOT leave the testing room.