1100 7th Street Building 1, Room 207
Des Moines, Iowa 50314
Contacts: Farfum Ladroma and Marie Anderson
- Make up tests (know your instructors last name)
- ESL COMPASS
- DMACC Challenge tests (check for availability for particular courses)
- Online testing for DMACC classes
- Testing for other colleges and businesses
- HiSET testing
- Van Driver tests
- TEAS-AH and TEAS-V (by appointment)
Testing Center Hours
- Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
-COMPASS Tests are started from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM only
- Friday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
-COMPASS Tests are started 8:00 AM - Noon only
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
-One Saturday per month
DMACC College makeup and COMPASS tests given during regular day time hours. Please call to confirm evening and Saturday testing hours. 515-697-7809
HiSET testing Monday through Thursday 8 am - 5:00 pm. Registration for HiSET is done at the Zach Hamlett Building (697-7814)
Other colleges and university testing, please call to confirm testing hours. 515-697-7809
- A photo ID is required to take any test.
- Tests must be started at least two hours prior to closing and must be completed prior to leaving the testing center.
- Students doing college makeup tests are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Prospective students who will be attending DMACC need to have an Application for Admission on file with Admissions at least 48 hours before taking the COMPASS Test.
- Many exams have proctor fees. Check with the office staff to determine fees; a $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of tests for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable in advance at Student Services.