2006 South Ankeny Blvd.
Building 6, Room 23 (across from the auditorium)
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
Contact us at:
Starting August 2, 2021
Monday, Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am. to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday - 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 23rd - Close at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 24th - Close at 12:00 pm
Thursday, November 25th - Closed
Friday, November 26th- Closed
- Closed Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 4:00 pm
thru Monday, January 3, 2022
- Opening Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 8:00 am
Remote Testing Hours (Online)
Remote testing for ACCUPLACER and TEAS is offered on a limited basis. Before making a remote appointment, please view your checklist on your MYDMACC/WebInfo page to see if the assessment is required.
Click on the links below to see availability and to schedule an appointment.
Schedule a test appointment by clicking on the
SIGN UP links below. If you are interested in taking an exam which is not listed, please email
You must show a valid
PHOTO ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.) to take
ANY test (DMACC or non-DMACC) in the Ankeny Testing Center or remotely.
On-Campus Testing at Ankeny:
- Make-up tests for a DMACC class (know your instructor's name and have a photo ID) - No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome.
- If you have an Accommodation on file with Disability Services (outside of extended time), please reserve a date and time by completing the
Ankeny Test Accommodation Request.
- ACCUPLACER (Reading/Writing or DMPS/ACSD) - No Appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome at least 90 minutes before closing.
- ACCUPLACER (ELL) - No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome at least two hours before closing.
- Typing for a DMACC class - No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome at least 30 minutes before closing
- Mechanical Reasoning for a DMACC class - No Appointment Needed. Walk-ins welcome at least 30 minutes before closing
TEAS Assessment (you can also walk-in; please allow 4 hours)
Plumbing, HVAC, and Mechanical Licensing
- Chemical Applicator/Handler - No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome at least 60 minutes before closing