2006 South Ankeny Blvd.
Building 6, Room 23 (across from the auditorium)
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
Contact us at:
All DMACC Testing Centers will be
closed on the following days:
Winter Break - Closing at 3:00 pm Friday, December 23 - Reopening Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 8 AM
Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 16, 2017
ANKENY CLOSED - JAN 3rd-6th for maintenance
Testing Center Hours:
Fall & Spring Semesters
|Mon:||8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. |
|Tues, Wed and Thurs:||8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. |
|Friday:||8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Mon, Thu, Fri: ||8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. |
|Tue & Wed: ||8:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. |
- Testing is provided on a walk-in basis except as noted under Available Testing. Please call 515-964-6595 for tests requiring an appointment. Sufficient time should be allowed for test completion within designated office hours.
- A photo ID is required for all testing.
- Students taking DMACC make-up tests are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Prospective students who will be attending DMACC need to have an Application for Admission on file with Admissions at least 48 hours before taking the Accuplacer Test.
- Many exams have proctor fees. Check with the office staff to determine fees; a $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of tests for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable at the Testing Center on the day of your exam.
- Once a test has been started, the tester may NOT leave the testing room and return to the test.
- DMACC makeup testing for credit classes
- Challenge testing
CLEP testing (during the day by appointment only)
- Correspondence, business and non-DMACC testing fees will apply
- Accuplacer testing
- ESL Accuplacer testing
- Online CNA written testing (appointment only, to register call 1-800-362-2127 ext. 6800)
- Vet Tech Biology Test
- Typing test for DMACC programs
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Iowa Board of Dental Examiners (letters required from Iowa Board of Dental Examiners in order to test)
- Infection Control & Hazardous Materials
- Radiography tests
- TEAS V please refer to the TEAS V fact sheet found on the Nursing Program
information page (Must allow 4 1/2 hours prior to Testing Center closing time)
On-line Pesticide Applicator Certification (examinees need to bring their login information for the testing site,
- Plumber and Mechanical Professional Certification (by appointment only)
Please check with office staff regarding fees