2006 South Ankeny Blvd.
Building 6, Room 23 (across from the auditorium)
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testing Center Hours:
Fall & Spring
||8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. |
|Tues, Wed and Thurs:
||8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. |
||8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Summer (May 24th-August 4th)
|Mon, Thu, Fri:
||8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. |
|Tue & Wed:
||8:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. |
Breaks Hours (Summer break May 6th-May 23rd)
||8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. |
NOTE: The Ankeny Testing Center will be closed
Monday, May 30th for Memorial Day and Monday, July 4th.
Testing is provided on a walk-in basis except as noted under Available Testing. Please call 515-964-6595 for tests requiring an appointment. Sufficient time should be allowed for test completion within designated office hours.
- A photo ID is required for all testing.
- Students taking DMACC make-up tests are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Prospective students who will be attending DMACC need to have an Application for Admission on file with Admissions at least 48 hours before taking the COMPASS Test.
- Many exams have proctor fees. Check with the office staff to determine fees; a $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of tests for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable in advance at Student Services.
- Once a test has been started, the tester may NOT leave the testing room and return to the test.
DMACC makeup testing for credit classes
- Challenge testing
- CLEP testing (during the day by appointment only)
- Correspondence, business and non-DMACC testing fees will apply
- COMPASS testing
- ESL COMPASS testing
- Online CNA written testing (appointment only, to register call 1-800-362-2127 ext. 6800)
- Vet Tech Biology Test
- Typing test for DMACC programs
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Iowa Board of Dental Examiners (letters required from Iowa Board of Dental Examiners in order to test)
- Infection Control & Hazardous Materials
- Radiography tests
- TEAS V please refer to the TEAS V fact sheet found on the Nursing Program information page (Must allow 4 1/2 hours prior to Testing Center closing time)
- On-line Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Plumber and Mechanical Professional Certification (by appointment only)
Please check with office staff regarding fees