5959 Grand Avenue, Room 119W
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Contacts: Yvette Wong, Cathy Swisher and Jenny Dolphin
Testing Center Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to noon.
*Holidays & Semester Breaks
*ciWeek in March
*Spring Break in March
- Make-up tests for West campus
- Next-Generation ACCUPLACER®
(Reading and Writing) By appointment. (Testing fee of $20 for Next-Generation ACCUPLACER testing for non-DMACC institutions)
- ESL (English as a Second Language) ACCUPLACER Classic
- DMAAC Challenge Tests (Check for availability for particular courses)
- Online and paper tests for DMACC online classes
- Online and paper tests for non-DMACC institutions (Testing fee of $20 per test. Please call to confirm testing hours)
To Schedule a Testing Time:
Please call 515-633-2426 or
email us with this information:
- Phone number or email address
- DMACC ID # (900...)
- Instructor's name (or school name)
- Preferred date and time.
- A photo ID is required to take any test.
- Tests must be started at least two hours prior to closing and must be completed prior to testing center closing.
- Students doing DMACC West's makeup tests and DMACC online classes are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Scientific calculators and personal laptops are not allowed to be used unless the instructor has given specific written permission.
- No private testing rooms are available.
- A $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of the test for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable in advance at Student Services.
- Once a test has been started, the tester may NOT leave the testing room.