5959 Grand Avenue, Room 119W
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Contacts: Bonnie Hyda, Cathy Swisher and Yvette Wong
Testing Center Hours
Monday -Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. - noon
Monday, 1/18/16: MLK DAY
Friday, 2/19/16: DMACC President's Day
Wednesday, 3/2/16 & Thursday, 3/3/16: ciWeek
Week of March 14, 2016: Spring Break
FINAL WEEK: April 29 thru May 6.
M: 8AM-8PM; T, W, & R: 8AM-6PM. F: 8AM-12PM.
May Term: May 9- 20. M-R: 8AM-4PM; F- 8AM-12PM.
May 23- 27: 8AM-4PM. CLOSED Friday.
May 31 thru July 19: M & R: 8AM-4PM; T & W: 8AM-7PM. CLOSED Fridays.
July 20 thru August 26: M-R: 8AM-4PM. Closed Fridays.
HOLIDAY CLOSURES: M, May 30: Memorial Day & M, July 4: 4th of July
- Make-up tests for West campus
- COMPASS (By appointment) Mon-Th: 9AM, 1PM,& 5PM (5PM not available during the summer) (Testing fee of $20 for COMPASS testing for non-DMACC institutions)
- ESL COMPASS (By appointment) Mon-Th: 9AM-1PM
- DMAAC Challenge Tests (Check for availability for particular courses)
- Online and paper tests for DMACC online classes
- Online and paper tests for non-DMACC institutions (Testing fee of $20 per test. Please call to confirm testing hours)
- A photo ID is required to take any test.
- Tests must be started at least two hours prior to closing and must be completed prior to leaving the testing center.
- Students doing DMACC West's makeup tests and DMACC online classes are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Scientific calculators and personal laptops are not allowed to be used unless specific written permission has been given by the instructor.
- No private testing rooms are available.
- A $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of the test for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable in advance at Student Services.
- Once a test has been started, the tester may NOT leave the testing room.