5959 Grand Avenue, Room 119W
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Contacts: Deb Brown, Cathy Swisher and Yvette Wong
Testing Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to noon.
ciWeek: closed March 6 & 7
Spring break: closed March 16-22
Holidays & Semester Breaks
- Make-up tests for West campus
- ACCUPLACER® Classic (Reading Comprehension and Sentence Skills) By appointment Mon-Th: 9 am, 1 pm, & 5 pm (5 pm not available during the summer) (Testing fee of $20 for ACCUPLACER Classic testing for non-DMACC institutions)
- ESL (English as a Second Language) ACCUPLACER Classic (By appointment) Mon-Th: 9 am - 1 pm
- DMAAC Challenge Tests (Check for availability for particular courses)
- Online and paper tests for DMACC online classes
- Online and paper tests for non-DMACC institutions (Testing fee of $20 per test. Please call to confirm testing hours)
- A photo ID is required to take any test.
- Tests must be started at least two hours prior to closing and must be completed prior to testing center closing.
- Students doing DMACC West's makeup tests and DMACC online classes are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Scientific calculators and personal laptops are not allowed to be used unless specific written permission has been given by the instructor.
- No private testing rooms are available.
- A $20 testing fee per test is charged for the administration of the test for non-DMACC institutions. The fee is payable in advance at Student Services.
- Once a test has been started, the tester may NOT leave the testing room.