906 N Grant Road, Rm #157
Carroll, Iowa 51401
Monday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Note: Hours during semester breaks vary, so please call the center for an appointment.
- College makeup tests (students need to know DMACC instructor's
- ATI TEAS for Nursing, Vet Tech, and Surgical Tech (call for appointment)
- Typing Test for DMACC programs (call for appointment)
- Online testing for DMACC classes
- Testing for other colleges and businesses
Please make appointments at the front desk by calling 712-792-1755 or
Notes: Students will need a Photo ID for all testing
Walk-ins welcome for the following tests:
- ACCUPLACER® Next Generation (Reading and Writing)
- A photo ID is required to take any test.
- Tests must be started at least two hours prior to closing and must be completed prior to leaving the testing center.
- Students taking college makeup tests are required to know the name of the instructor.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Prospective students who will be attending DMACC need to have an Application for Admission on file with Admissions at least 48 hours before taking the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Test.
- Distance testing is a service provided for non-DMACC students who wish to have their test proctored at a DMACC Testing Center. These outside testers are charged $20/test with one exception - if the tester attends an Iowa Community College and is taking an exam for a CREDIT course, the fee is waived due to a reciprocity agreement between all Iowa Community Colleges. All incurred fees are payable on the day of the exam.
- Children are prohibited in the Testing Center.
- No food or drinks allowed in the Testing Center.
Academic Achievement Center