2006 South Ankeny Blvd.
Building 6, Room 23 (across from the auditorium)
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
Contact us at:
Map of Ankeny Campus
Special Hours of Operation:
We will be open the second Saturday of every month starting in 2023 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Please register for Saturday appointments
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday, Thursday and Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: When class is not in session (8/3 to 8/25), we will be open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All DMACC campuses
will be closed for the following holidays
- October 27, 2023 DMACC In-Service Day
- November 22, 2023 closing at noon (Thankgiving)
- November 23-24, 2023 for Thanksgiving
- December 22-January 1 for Winter Break
Remote testing for ACCUPLACER and TEAS is offered on a limited basis. Before making a remote appointment, please view your checklist on your MYDMACC/WebInfo page to see if the assessment is required.
Click on the links below to see availability and to schedule an appointment.
Schedule a test appointment by clicking on the
SIGN UP links below. If you are interested in taking an exam which is not listed, please email
You must show a valid
PHOTO ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.) to take
ANY test (DMACC or non-DMACC) in the Ankeny Testing Center or remotely.
On-Campus Testing at Ankeny (Monday-Friday):
- Make-up tests for a DMACC class (know your instructor's name and have a photo ID) - No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome.
- If you have an Accommodation on file with Disability Services (outside of extended time), please reserve a date and time by completing the
Ankeny Test Accommodation Request.
- ACCUPLACER (Reading/Writing or DMPS/ACSD) - No Appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome at least 90 minutes before closing.
- ACCUPLACER (ELL) - No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome at least two hours before closing.
- Chemical Applicator/Handler - No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome at least 60 minutes before closing
CNA Comp Test (will bring you to the DMACC Continuing Ed registration page)
Dental Board (walk-ins welcome)
Plumbing, HVAC, and Mechanical Licensing
TEAS Assessment (you can also walk-in; please allow 4 hours)
On-Campus Testing at Ankeny (2nd Saturday of the month in 2023):
Saturday Test Appointment at the Ankeny Testing Center