OPTIONAL TOUR OF SCOTLAND: SPRING 2017
Included in the price you get…
- Professional bus tour with fantastically fun and knowledgeable local Scottish guide
- Round-trip train fare from London to Edinburgh (Departs Thursday PM, returns Sunday PM)
- 3 nights accommodation in hostels (One night in Edinburgh, one near Loch Ness, one on the Isle of Skye)
- Amazing sights, stunning scenery + hairy cooos!
- Home-cooked group evening meals (Friday and Saturday)
- Continental morning breakfasts
If you're planning to take a trip to Scotland, why not let AIFS take care of the arrangements for you? We use an Edinburgh based tour company who supply a nimble wee bus and superhuman tour guide who will add even more colour — and plenty of unique Scottish humour — to a host of wonderful sights and scenery. Visit Loch Ness, follow in the footsteps of Braveheart, maybe drop in at a distillery, explore the beautiful Isle of Skye and much, much more. This will be a trip to remember, so don't miss out!!
What they said about haggis LAST YEAR…
"An absolute blast…I loved the Haggis Guides, they were fantastic and truly made my trip memorable. I've a new found passion for Scotland, and definitely recommend the tours to everyone."
"The tour guide was awesome- full of fab stories and shocking jokes! The scenery was breathtaking and the group was fantastic. Scotland will always be one of my favourite places now."
The price of this trip is $595