Eligibility and Application
In order to be considered for the 2024 program, the following five criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 or older by February 2024.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (at any college or university) by Spring 2024.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the semester you study abroad.
- You need to have a valid passport that doesn’t expire before September 2024 by the time of departure for London.
In addition, to travel to the U.K., you will need to hold a valid passport.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450 (due November 16, 2023)
- A completed out online application (due November 16, 2023)
- An electronic letter of recommendation from your current or recent instructor (DMACC
or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on your academic
standing and personal qualities.
Letters should be submitted to the email@example.com by November 16, 2023.
- Two passport-format photos submitted through the application portal.