When in London, students stay with the British families. This arrangement provides them with a first-hand experience of the new culture and an opportunity to make new friends.
Most homestays are located in North East London in a quiet and safe neighbourhood, 40-45 minutes commute from the Study Center.
- Twin room with another AIFS Student
- Shared bathroom and living space
- Breakfast provided on weekdays
- Kitchen access and space for groceries
- Free WiFi
- Approximately 45 minute commute from Study Centre