Deadline for application is November 10, 2017
In order to be considered for the program, the following four criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 and older.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (in any college or university) by Spring 2018.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the Spring 2018 semester.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450. The check should be made to AIFS
- A filled out application (print it out from the website).
- A letter of recommendation (can be electronic) from your current or recent instructor (DMACC or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on
a) your academic standing
b) your personal qualities.
- Two passport-format photos.