Deadline for application is November 20, 2015
In order to be considered for the program, the following four criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 and older.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (in any college or university) by Spring 2016.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the Spring 2016 semester.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450. The check should be made to AIFS
- A filled out application (print it out from the website).
- A letter of recommendation from your current or recent instructor (DMACC or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on
a) your academic standing
b) your personal qualities.
- Two passport-format photos.