In order to be considered for the 2023 program, the following four criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 or older by February 2023.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (at any college or university) by Spring 2023.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the semester you study abroad.
- You need to have a valid passport that doesn’t expire before September 2023 by the time of departure for London.
In addition, to travel to the U.K., you will need to hold a valid passport and submit proof (in the form of your CDC vaccination card) that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450 (due November 17, 2022).
- A completed out
online application (due November 17, 2022)
- An electronic letter of recommendation from your current or recent instructor (DMACC or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on
a) your academic standing
b) your personal qualities.
Letters should be submitted to the email@example.com by November 17, 2022.
- Two passport-format photos submitted through the application portal.