Deadline for application is November 8, 2019 12:00p.m.
Students must submit paper copies of their applications, because they need to include passport photos and other information listed below.
In order to be considered for the program, the following four criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 and older.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (in any college or university) by Spring 2020.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the Spring 2018 semester.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450. The check should be made to AIFS
- A filled out application (print it out from the website) coming soon.
- A letter of recommendation (can be electronic) from your current or recent instructor (DMACC or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on
a) your academic standing
b) your personal qualities.
- Two passport-format photos.
Applications can be mailed, campus mailed, or dropped off at the Dean of Humanities Office, Ankeny Campus, Building 2.
Mail or Campus mail applications to:
Lauren Rice, Study Abroad Coordinator
DMACC Newton Campus, Office 131
600 North 2nd Ave West, Newton, IA 50208