Deadline for application is November 4, 2019 5 p.m. CST
All applications must be completed through the AIFS portal. Follow the links below.
In order to be considered for the program, the following four criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 and older.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (in any college or university) by Spring 2020.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the semester you study abroad.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450.
- A filled out
online application [DMACC London Online Application Instructions]
- A letter of recommendation (can be electronic) from your current or recent instructor (DMACC or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on
a) your academic standing
b) your personal qualities.
Letters should be submitted to the
email@example.com no later than the deadline.
- Two passport-format photos submitted through the application portal.
Apply Early and Win!
The deadline to apply is November 4, but all students who complete their applications before October 25 will be entered in a raffle to win a travel package including a gift certificate to Back Country Outfitters, a travel bag, and much more!