How to Register
Before You Register for Credit Classes
- Apply for Admission to DMACC
- After being accepted to DMACC, students will receive a confirmation email or letter of acceptance.
- Students who are new to DMACC or changed to a new program/major are required to participate in a New Student Orientation tobefore they may register for classes.
Full Time Status = 12-19 credit hours during fall and spring semesters; 8-12 credit hours during the summer
Part Time Status = less than 12 credit hours during fall and spring semesters; less
than 8 credit hours during the summer
How to Register for Classes
New to DMACC
- New credit students must be accepted through the DMACC Admissions office and complete
a new student orientation for their program of study
- To apply to DMACC or review Admissions information, click here
- For assistance with the Admission process or choosing a program of study, reach out to the DMACC Admissions Team
- After being accepted to DMACC, students will receive a confirmation email and letter
of acceptance along with their next steps
- Students learn how to register during their online New Student Orientation
Current Accepted Student
- Completed classes in a previous semester at DMACC within the past 3 years (not including Career Advantage or Cross Enrolled)
- Having the same major since the last course taken.
- Students who have changed a program of interest may be required to attend an orientation session for the new program area before becoming eligible to register for classes.
- Returning students are encouraged to contact an advisor or counselor to verify that courses selected meet program/degree requirements
- If it has been 3 years or more since being accepted to DMACC, re-apply online or contact DMACC Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Student Resources