Newton campus students are invited to stop in the office and visit with our Student Services Specialist who works with financial aid and student accounts. Additional information can be found on the DMACC Financial Aid website.
Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
No appointment is needed. Hours may vary during breaks and summer semester.
View Your DMACC Financial Aid:
- Go to the DMACC website at http://www.dmacc.edu.
- Select "Login" (lower right hand corner).
- Select Web Info System (first far left column of table).
- A security alert may display within the gray box. Click "OK" to continue.
- Enter your DMACC ID number & PIN (Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters). For DMACC ID and PIN assistance, dial 1-800-362-2127 ext 7300.
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Select Financial Aid.
- Select My Award Information.
- View account summary; Review awards by aid year; Accept award offers by aid year; Review award history; Display award payment schedule; View history of loan applications.
To access your DMACC One Card account information, go to https://dmacconecard.higheroneaccount.com/