All computer lab time must be scheduled at the links below. Note: You may be challenged for your DMACC ID and password.
Students may select a 2-hour block.
Room 110 A (8 total seats)
Room 130 A (8 total seats)
Scheduling an appointment: Once logged in, you must select a lab, and then you will see a calendar to choose your date and see the times available. If the time you want does not appear, you can check the other lab.
The following rules must be followed. Violators will lose computer lab privileges.
- In the building, a face covering must be worn ALWAYS.
- You must meet all the conditions regarding the COVID virus to enter. These requirements are posted at the front door of the building. If you are sick in any way, you must reschedule.
- Only the student will have access to the computer lab. No family members or friends are allowed.
- Each student can reserve one 2-hour block per day. If multiple blocks are scheduled in a day, only the first block per day will be honored.
- These labs are not for doing Virtual online courses. They do not have cameras or microphones.
- Headphones are not provided. You must bring your own.
- Only computers without a covered screen may be used to maintain social distancing