1. Go to the top of this page and click on the myDMACC button and you will be brought to the myDMACC login below.
2. After you have signed in to myDMACC, click on the Web Info System icon.
3. Select "Financial Aid" from the Main Menu.
4. Select "View Financial Aid Requirements".
5. Click on dropdown box to select aid year and click "Submit".
6. The Unsatisfied Requirements are the forms needed to complete your financial aid. You can click on most forms, and it will take you to the Financial Aid Forms page.
7. Most of the required forms are Online/Electronic forms but some may be a PDF that will need to be printed and completed.
Verification is the process of reviewing a student’s FAFSA for accuracy. If you are selected for verification, you will be asked to provide additional information. The Financial Aid Office will help you through this process by identifying what forms you need to complete, or what documents you need to provide. You will be notified on your DMACC email and be asked to login to the Web Info System to view requirements if you are selected for verification.
IRS Tax Information
The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT) is available to use with the 2018–19 FAFSA. For the 2018-2019 FAFSA, you will need to use your 2016 Tax Data. The IRS DRT remains the fastest, most accurate way to input your tax return information into the FAFSA form. You can access the IRS DRT from you 2018-2019 FAFSA.
If you are not able to use the IRS DRT you can request a Tax Return Transcript free of charge from the IRS is one of four ways.
The IRS DRT is NOT available to use on the 2017-2018 FAFSA. If you need to provide tax information, you will be asked to provide either a signed copy of your 2015 Federal Tax Returns or an IRS Tax Return Transcript. Please remember to use 2015 tax data for the 2017-2018 FAFSA and 2016 tax data for the 2018-2018 FAFSA.