1. Go to the DMACC website (www.dmacc.edu).
Click on myDMACC.
2. After you have signed in to
myDMACC, click on Web Info System.
3. Click on Financial Aid.
4. Click on
View Financial Aid Requirements.
5. Click on dropdown box to select aid year and click
6. Click on the unsatisfied requirement to be directed to the form you need to fill out.
"I agree" from the pull down menu.
8. Choose the correct aid year on the pull down menu
9. Click on the "Click Here" message.
10. Choose the needed form.
Verification is the process of reviewing a student’s FAFSA for accuracy. If you are selected for verification, you will be asked to provide additional information. The Financial Aid Office will help you through this process by identifying what forms you need to complete, or what documents you need to provide. You will be notified on your DMACC email and be asked to login to the Web Info System to view requirements if you are selected for verification.
IRS Tax Information
The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT) is available to use with the 2018–19 FAFSA. For the 2018-2019 FAFSA, you will need to use your
2016 Tax Data. The IRS DRT remains the fastest, most accurate way to input your tax return information into the FAFSA form. You can access the IRS DRT from you 2018-2019 FAFSA.
If you are not able to use the IRS DRT you can request a Tax Return Transcript free of charge from the IRS is one of four ways.