1. Go to the DMACC website (www.dmacc.edu).
Click on myDMACC.
2. After you have signed in to
myDMACC, click on Web Info System.
3. Click on Financial Aid.
4. Click on
View Financial Aid Requirements.
5. Click on dropdown box to select aid year and click
6. Click on the unsatisfied requirement to be directed to the form you need to fill out.
7. If you have the Additional Documentation requirement, you will have to
complete the following steps:
8. On your homepage you will see the documents that are needed to
complete your financial aid.
9. Click on the arrow to expand the requirement.
10. When you have completed the requirement or task, click the Submit
button in blue.
11. After all tasks have been completed, click the green Finish button.
Verification is the process of reviewing a student’s FAFSA for accuracy. If you are selected for verification, you will be asked to provide additional information. The Financial Aid Office will help you through this process by identifying what forms you need to complete, or what documents you need to provide. You will be notified on your DMACC email and be asked to login to the Web Info System to view requirements if you are selected for verification.
IRS Tax Information
The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT) is available to use with the 2020–21 FAFSA. For the 2020-2021 FAFSA, you will need to use your 2018 Tax Data. The IRS DRT remains the fastest, most accurate way to input your tax return information into the FAFSA form. You can access the IRS DRT from you 2020-2021 FAFSA.
If you are not able to use the IRS DRT you can request a Tax Return Transcript free of charge from the IRS is one of four ways.