The DMACC Carroll Campus offers affordable housing for students attending our campus. Hope Hall co-ed housing unit is completely remodeled and is located at New Hope (approximately 1 mile from campus) and has the following amenities:
- Sixteen private bedrooms (each individual will share a bathroom with one other person)
- Lounge with study area, large screen TV, and fireplace
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
- Washers and dryers in each wing
- Rent includes all utilities, cable TV, laundry, and wireless Internet
Rates will be $1350 per fall/spring term (this calculates out to be $300 per month, and includes all of your utilities, cable TV, laundry, and Wi-Fi.)
Reduced rates ($100 per month or $450 per semester) for students employed at New Hope are available!
Carroll Campus housing in the summer is also available at the same rates ($900 for summer term) if you enroll in summer classes at DMACC.
The housing fees will be billed to your DMACC account on a semester basis. You may use financial aid funds to cover housing costs, if needed.
If you are interested in our housing option:
Employment opportunities are available at New Hope for any interested applicants as well. If you are interested in becoming employed at New Hope, an application for employment will be sent to you.
If you have any questions or if you would like to tour the housing units, contact Julie Lueth via phone at (712) 792-8332 or email
email@example.com for more information.