The DMACC Career Center provides free career services to students and alumni at all stages of their career development in order to support successful transitions from college to career. Services and resources include:
- Career assessments and career coaching to help students and alumni navigate the career decision making process
- Job and internship search assistance, including resume and cover letter reviews and mock interviews
- DMACC’s free online job and internship board for students and alumni using Handshake
- On-campus recruiting events throughout the year to help students and alumni connect face-to-face with employers
- Job market information and DMACC graduate employment data
Additional information about the DMACC Career Center’s resources and services can be found here.
DMACC alumni have gone on to have successful careers near and far, including with these major Des Moines metro employers: ACH Foods, Accumold, Athene, Bridgestone Corp., Broadlawns Medical Center, Child Serve, Danfoss, Dee Zee Inc., DuPont Pioneer, EFCO, EMC Insurance, Emerson Process Management, Gannett, Hy-Vee, John Deere, Mainstream Living, Mediacom, Mercy, Nationwide, Pella Corp., Principal Financial Group, State of Iowa, Titan Tire, TMC, UnityPoint, UPS, Vermeer, Wellmark, Wells Fargo, Ziegler CAT and many, many more.