The DMACC Career Center provides free career services to students and alumni at all stages of their career development in order to support successful transitions from college to career. Services and resources include:
- Career coaching/counseling services and career exploration workshops to help students and alumni navigate the career decision making process
- Job and internship search assistance, including resume and cover letter reviews and mock interviews
- DMACC’s free online job and internship board for students and alumni at www.CollegeCentral.com/DMACC, which averages over 600 postings per month
- On-campus recruiting events throughout the year to help students and alumni connect face-to-face with employers
- Job market information and DMACC graduate employment data
Additional information about the DMACC Career Center’s resources and services can be found
Tip: An excellent way to begin your DMACC journey is to attend one of the Career Center’s free career exploration workshops! At your workshop, you will complete free career assessments and learn about a variety of resources and services to help you identify academic programs and occupations that may fit your unique interests, abilities, and values. To sign up for a career exploration workshop, call 515-964-6200, then dial 0 to speak with an operator.
DMACC alumni have gone on to have successful careers near and far, including with these major Des Moines metro employers: ACH Foods, Accumold, Athene, Bridgestone Corp., Broadlawns Medical Center, Child Serve, Danfoss, Dee Zee Inc., DuPont Pioneer, EFCO, EMC Insurance, Emerson Process Management, Gannett, Hy-Vee, John Deere, Mainstream Living, Mediacom, Mercy, Nationwide, Pella Corp., Principal Financial Group, State of Iowa, Titan Tire, TMC, UnityPoint, UPS, Vermeer, Wellmark, Wells Fargo, Ziegler CAT and many, many more.