All enrolled DMACC students, faculty and staff ride DART for FREE!
DART local, express, on-call and paratransit services are free to ride, so you can ride to school, work, run errands and more!
To ride free, you must
- be a currently enrolled DMACC student or current DMACC faculty or staff member; and
- use the free DART mobile pass courtesy of DMACC.
- First, download the free myDART app to your mobile device from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Second, make sure you have a myDART account associated with your dmacc.edu email address.
- If you do have an associated account, log into the app using your DMACC email address and the pass should be available in the ticket section of the app. Click on the pass to activate it, scan on the farebox and enjoy your free ride.
- If you don’t have an associated account, check your DMACC email inbox for an email from DART that contains a link to create your myDART account and follow the prompts.
For more detailed activation information, use the Mobile Pass Introduction guide
If you would prefer to obtain a physical DMACC DART Card, please contact your campus Student Services Office for assistance.
Having trouble? Check out these app tips or call DART Customer Service at (515) 283-8100.
Once you have your DMACC DART Card, you are ready to ride! When you board the bus, scan the QR code on the Farebox, wait for it to register, find a seat and enjoy your trip.
How to Get to DMACC on DART
View other Local DART routes (click on appropriate route).
Want to see if your bus is on time?
All DART vehicles are wheelchair accessible. People with disabilities may also be
eligible for Paratransit bus service. Learn more about Paratransit and the application process.
For more information, please call DART’s Paratransit Department at 515-283-8136.