DMACC offers students the following:
- Hands-on activities and discussions to assist in the learning process
- Various instructional methods to include on-campus and funeral home based options
- State-of-the-art preparation room
- Funeral directing experience including arrangement conferences, visitations, and funerals
- Embalming experience
- Practicum experience at a licensed funeral home
To see more about how these items enable the DMACC Mortuary Science Degree program to stand out, click the following link:
The DMACC Difference
If you want a program that includes streaming lectures, preparation for the national board, and professional activities in a hands-on learning environment, then DMACC is the place for you.
Now that you have decided the DMACC Mortuary Science Degree Program meets your needs as a prospective student, here are some links to get you started on your path.