Colonel Mustard, with the candlestick, in the Billiard Room. The clues were there for you to find.
Do you walk in a room and realize something's amiss? Love a good mystery? Interested in solving puzzles? Are you detail-oriented? Do you like to apply logical thinking to problem-solving? Good at analyzing human behavior?
The Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) Certificate is designed for those
- new to law enforcement,
- in law enforcement and forensics personnel wanting to upskill
- with a science background to pursue crime lab analysis
- in the private sector including security, loss prevention agents, investigators, fraud investigators
The CSI Certificate will train you for all aspects of investigations with hands-on learning.
What You'll Do:
- Document, collect, preserve evidence in crime scenes.
- Use a variety of investigative methods to assist in case analysis.
- Apply problem-solving and reasoning to complex situations.
- Communicate and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
This 20 credit certificate program is available on the Ankeny Campus.
For more information
Criminal Justice Professor