Submitting Documentation

​​​​​​​​​​​​​How to submit the required documentation:

There are several ways you can submit your documentation.
Please be mindful that we must be able to read the documents.

  • Upload your documents using the link that was sent to you. If you need help uploading documents, watch this video explaining how to upload documents.​

  • Bring your documents and a WTA staff member can help you upload documents​ using your link.
    DMACC Southridge Center
    Workforce Training Academy
    1111 E. Army Post Road, Suite 2004
    Des Moines, Iowa 50315


Required Documentation:

1. Income

 Provide the last 3 months of your income from the date of your application. We will accept copies of one of the following:

  • Gross wages, salaries, and vacation pay actually received, including OJT wages
  • Social Security Title II - Disability Insurance Payments
  • SNAP Notice of Decision Letter
  • WAGE-A White Sheet ​

If you have not worked for the past 3 months, you can provide ​a Wage-A  Screen Document from Iowa Workforce Development.​

How to get a WAGE-A Document:

2. Proof of High School Completion

​ We will accept a copy of the following:

  • An unofficial graduation transcript from your high school OR college.
  • A diploma from your high school OR college.
  • If you went to DMACC, you are responsible for submitting your transcript or diploma.
  • If you do not have these records, you can contact your high school or school district: 

3. Proof of State Residency

We will accept a copy of one of the following:

  • ​Iowa driver's license (must be valid)
  • A recent postmarked envelope with your name and address (i.e. utility bill)
  • Voter’s registration card