How to submit the required documentation:
There are several ways you can submit your documentation.
Please be mindful that we must be able to read the documents.
- Upload your documents using the link that was sent to you. If you need help uploading documents, watch this video explaining how to upload documents.
- Bring your documents and a WTA staff member can help you upload documents using your link.
DMACC Southridge Center
Workforce Training Academy
1111 E. Army Post Road, Suite 2004
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
Provide the last 3 months of your income from the date of your application. We will accept copies of one of the following:
- Gross wages, salaries, and vacation pay actually received, including OJT wages
- Social Security Title II - Disability Insurance Payments
- SNAP Notice of Decision Letter
- WAGE-A White Sheet
If you have not worked for the past 3 months, you can provide a Wage-A Screen Document from Iowa Workforce Development.
How to get a WAGE-A Document:
- Must be in person. They will not accept requests online or over the phone. Click each location to check their hours before you go. Their locations are:
- Make sure you have a photo ID and know your social security number.
- Tell them you're there for a White Sheet/WAGE-A Form. They will have you fill out a form and then someone will process it for you while you wait.
- They will give you multiple pages. Make sure you upload ALL the pages they give you.
2. Proof of High School Completion
We will accept a copy of the following:
3. Proof of State Residency
- An unofficial graduation transcript from your high school OR college.
- A diploma from your high school OR college.
- If you went to DMACC, you are responsible for submitting your transcript or diploma.
- If you do not have these records, you can contact your high school or school district:
We will accept a copy of one of the following:
Iowa driver's license (must be valid)
- A recent postmarked envelope with your name and address (i.e. utility bill)
- Voter’s registration card