How do I register?
Students will only be enrolled once they've been selected by TSA to participate in this certificate program. When you receive notification from the TSA that you have been selected, complete the following steps:
- Complete the DMACC Admissions/Registration process electronically, using the link provided to you by your TSA Education Coordinator. Do not share that link, and do not register for any course not approved by your TSA Education Coordinator.
New Student Detailed Registration Instructions
» Returning Student Detailed Registration Instructions
- New students will receive emails, and traditional letters vis USPS with log on information. Your username, and temporary password will come in separate emails and letters. Please keep those emails and letters. You will need to use those to log onto the
myDMACC student portal. You will be prompted to update/change your temporary password the first time you logon. From inside the myDMACC student portal you will have access to DMACC Webmail, Office 365, Blackboard, and the Web Info System.
- A completed, and signed, FERPA form will need to be completed electronically once each year for all students. When you sign on to the myDMACC student portal, or if you are a returning student and you are due to renew your FERPA form, you will get a message. Use the link and follow the instructions in that message to compete the required FERPA form. To acknowledge the message is not enough. Please read it, use the link, and complete the FERPA form as directed. This must be completed prior to the start of class. Please get it done early.
Steve Barger, Program Chair
2006 S. Ankeny Blvd, Bldg 3W-37D
Ankeny, Iowa 50023-3993
Office: (515) 964-6525
For general questions, please use email@example.com. This email is monitored at all times and you can expect a response the next business day at the very latest.
How will I receive my books?
For the TSA Associates program, TSA has elected to use eBooks only. Your eBook will be integrated into your course in Blackboard. You will have access to your eBook, in Blackboard, once you have access to your course. Instructions will be provided on how to access your eBook. If you have any questions please contact, your instructor or the program chair.
- Anytime you are asked to enter a username, email address, or password please use your DMACC one, and check and make sure there are no spelling errors.
- The primary communication source will be DMACC email. Please log in and check it often, at least two or three times a week. Information will be available in your DMACC email, and in the Announcement area of Blackboard. Please check Blackboard announcements at least two or three times a week.
- Your instructor is here to help. Their contact information can be found in the “Your Instructor” area in Blackboard. Please do not hesitate to contact your instructor with any questions or problems you may be having.
Have a great semester and experience with DMACC and the TSA Associates Program. Contact our program chair, or program coordinator, with any questions or feedback you may have.