Criteria for Admission and How to Apply
In order to qualify for this program, you must meet
ALL these requirements:
- Have been a TSA employee for at least six months.
- No disciplinary actions in your personnel file within the past 12 months.
- Completion of required TSA online prerequisite classes.
- Classes will be completed through your TSA OLC.
- Once you have been selected as a prospective student in the class, your Educational Coordinator will provide you with the specifics regarding these classes.
- Students who have taken other DMACC courses previously must be in good financial and academic standing with DMACC.
- A signed and submitted FERPA form will be required for admittance. The FERPA form gives DMACC your permission to communicate with the TSA Education Coordinator about your progress.
How to Apply
Submit a short essay stating why you wish to be considered for the program to your respective Education Coordinator.