View upcoming courses
When registering, please note: course must be taken in its entirety and cannot be split into multiple sections.
After DMACC Drinking drivers course completion:
- Student will leave class with a certificate of completion.
- Student is responsible for providing a copy of the certificate of completion to the courts or probation office.
- DMACC reports to the DOT within 2 days after the class. We request no calls for early reporting.
If DOT records still show you didn’t complete course after allowing 2 days for DMACC reporting:
- BEFORE calling DMACC, please first make sure you have completed a substance abuse evaluation (DMACC does NOT provide this)
- Call the agency (not DMACC) that provided the substance abuse evaluation to verify they reported completion to the DOT.