2 Key Components to Becoming a DMACC Student
Application for Admissions
- Fill out an application for admission. Click here for online application
- Complete admission requirements. (i.e. COMPASS test, ALEKS, typing test, ESL COMPASS, proof of GED or high school diploma, etc.)
- Complete a face-to-face orientation. Orientation information will be sent via personal email or regular mail. For orientation questions, call 515-244-4226.
- Complete registration approximately 48 hours after orientation. Registration can be completed online through Web Information System, by phone (515-964-6800), or in person at the Student Life office.
- Confirm class schedule and billing due dates.
- Purchase your books and attend classes.