Conference Mission Statement:
This conference aims to improve educational practices of Iowa teaching faculty in higher education institutions by sharing and advancing the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Provide a central location for advancing knowledge in teaching and learning by sharing resources and engaging in scholarship activities related to teaching and learning.
- Dialogue and network with Iowa colleges in order to advance the scholarship and practice of teaching and learning in higher education.
Conference Dates and Location:
July 10-11, 2017 (Monday & Tuesday)
DMACC Ankeny Campus, FFA Enrichment Center
2006 S. Ankeny Blvd., Ankeny, Iowa
Best Practices in Fostering Student Engagement
- DMACC faculty/adjunct/concurrent: Free
- Regular attendee: $75 both days (4 meals)
- Presenter: Free
- Graduate student: $65 both days (4 meals)
- Registration Information
Dr. Anna Conway,