Reporting Misconduct

​To report a Student Conduct Violation please complete the applicable reporting form and give a copy of it to the appropriate Dean/Provost and/or the Judicial Officer:

Academic Misconduct

Please contact DMACC Judicial Officer Debbie McKittrick with any questions regarding filling out the form and following the proper procedure.

Student Conduct

Complete policies and instructions for completing these forms can be found on the Student Conduct Policies page.

Download Adobe Acrobat.