Follow these instructions to pay your bill online.
1. Log in to your myDMACC portal and click on the Web Info System icon.
If you don't know your login information please visit the tech support help page and choose the appropriate option from the list on the left side of the page.
2. Click 'Student Accounts / Pay or view your bill' at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click 'Pay Total Student Account Balance by Credit Card or Echeck using Enterprise'.
4. Review your account and click 'Make a Payment'.
5. Enter the amount of the payment you would like to make.
If you owe a balance for more than one term, each amount will be separated on different lines according to the term for which it is due.
6. Select your method of payment and enter the corresponding information. Select continue at the bottom of the page.
(credit/debit card or checking account information).
7. View your payment information and click 'Pay Now'
8. You will receive an emailed receipt and have the option to print a receipt from the next screen. Keep copies of these for your records. If you have any questions please call the Student Accounts Office at 515-964-6446.