- You must owe at least $200 dollars to set up a payment plan.
- There is a $25 non-refundable fee per term associated with activating a FACTS payment plan. This fee is due at the time the plan is set up and will be withdrawn from the account you provide.
- Payments will be automatically withdrawn from the account of your choosing on the 5th of each month.
- Payment plans can be set up online through the
Web Info System.
- Separate payment plans need to be created for Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
- If you make a change to your class schedule after setting up your payment plan, please call the Student Accounts Office at 515-964-6446.
- Call Nelnet Business Solutions at 800-609-8056 if you need to change or update the account used for your payment plan.
*Please note: Depending on what type of account you use to setup your payment plan, it can take up to a week for your payment to fully process and post to your DMACC student account.
Spring 2019 payment plan options
|5||Dec - Apr||None||Dec 3|
|4||Jan - Apr||None||Jan 3|
|3||Feb - Apr||25%||Jan 25|
|2||Mar & Apr||40%||Feb 22|
***IMPORTANT: You must apply for an online payment plan by the due date indicated on your DMACC billing statement.
Steps to set up a plan
Log in to your myDMACC portal and click on the
Web Info System icon.
If you don't know your login information, please visit the
help page and choose the appropriate option from the left side navigation column.
Click on 'Student Accounts / Pay or view your bill' at the bottom of the screen
Click on "Setup Payment Plan to pay Student Account Balance"
Select the upcoming term. (NOTE: New payment plans must be set up for each term)
Click on the eCashier logo at the bottom of the term summary page
Follow the onscreen instructions provided by Nelnet Business Solutions to set up your FACTS payment plan. For assistance Nelnet customer service can be reached by calling 800-609-8056.