- You must owe at least $200 dollars to set up a payment plan.
- There is a $25 non-refundable fee per term associated with activating a payment plan. This fee is due at the time the plan is set up and will be withdrawn from the account you provide.
- Payments will be
automatically withdrawn from the account of your choosing on the 5th of each month.
- Payment plans must be set up online through the
Web Info System.
- Separate payment plans need to be created for Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
If you make a change to your class schedule after setting up your payment plan, please call the Student Accounts Office at 515-964-6446.
- Payments are processed by the Nelnet Business Solutions.
*Please note: Depending on what type of account you use to setup your payment plan, it can take up to a week for your payment to fully process and post to your DMACC student account.
Spring 2020 payment plan options
|5||Dec - April||None||Dec 3|
|4||Jan - April||None||Jan 2|
|3||Feb - April||25%||Jan 27|
|2||March & April||40%||Feb 25|
***IMPORTANT: You must apply for an online payment plan by the due date indicated on your DMACC billing statement.
Steps to set up a plan
Log in to your myDMACC portal and click on the Web Info System icon.
If you don't know your login information, please visit the
help page and choose the appropriate option from the left side navigation column.
Click on 'Student Accounts / Pay or view your bill' at the bottom of the screen
Click on "Setup Payment Plan to pay Student Account Balance"
Select the 'Setup a Payment Plan' option. (NOTE: New payment plans must be set up for each term)
Click on the 'Begin' option which will prompt you to review/edit your contact information. After confirming your contact info, click 'Next' to verify the amount due on your account.
After you have reviewed the balance due, select 'Next' to bring up your payment plan options. Please note the available options are based on when you sign up for your payment plan. Enrolling earlier will provide more options to spread your payments out over a longer period of time. Choose your preferred option by selecting the corresponding bullet point on the left and then clicking 'Next'.
7. Choose the type of account to use for your payments. You can use a debit card, credit card, or a direct withdrawal from a bank account. To make your selection, click on the drop down arrow in the 'Payment Details' box.
8. After entering your payment information, the 'Payment Schedule' screen will show your payment dates and the amount of each payment.
9. It is now time to review and authorize your payment plan.
Scroll down to read and acknowledge the terms of your payment plan as well as review your payment dates, amounts, and the account you chose to make your payments. When you have confirmed the information associated with your payment plan, click the box to acknowledge and then click 'Authorize' to complete your payment plan setup. If you have any questions throughout the payment plan process please don't hesitate to call the Student Accounts Office at 515-964-6446.