All eBills are available to view by logging in to the Web Info System. Students will receive an email notification from Student Accounts that their billing statement is ready to view and will contain a link to click to view and/or print their bill. Fall term e-bill notifications are sent to students the first week in July - approximately 6 weeks before the payment due date. Spring and Summer term e-bill notifications are sent to the students the DAY AFTER they register for classes for that term.
Authorized Payers set up by the student will receive the billing email notification at the same time as the student. Authorized Payers will have their own user ID and password (given to them by their student) to access student bills.
Students can update their personal email address in the DMACC Web Info System in the "Update Personal Information" section located in the Main Menu.
Students can also go online at any time to view and/or print their bills using the DMACC Web Info System. Students will need to:
1. Log into the myDMACC portal and click on the Web Info System icon.
2. Click on Student Accounts / Pay or View your Bill.
3. Click on Student Account and Statement and Payment History to find their most recent bill.
4. Click on Access QuikPay.
5. Click on View & Pay Accounts on the left side menu.
6. Click on 'Download PDF' to view and print a copy of your billing statement. You can also access previous statements by clicking the 'Statement History' button.