All eBills are available to view by logging in to the Web Info System. Students will receive an email notification from Student Accounts that their billing statement is ready to view and will contain a link to click to view and/or print their bill. Fall term e-bill notifications are sent to students the first week in July - approximately 6 weeks before the payment due date. Spring and Summer term e-bill notifications are sent to the students the DAY AFTER they register for classes for that term.
Students can also go online at any time to view and/or print their bills using the DMACC Web Info System. Students will need to:
1. Log into the myDMACC portal and click on the Web Info System icon.
2. Click on Student Accounts / Pay or View your Bill.
3. Click on Statement and Payment History.
4. Choose the Bill Date from the drop down menu to select which billing statement you would like to view. Click View Statement and a new window will open containing your billing statement. You can review the statement, save a PDF copy to your computer, or print a hard copy for your records.
5. Your billing statement will include your total balance due as well as the due date.