Fall Course Materials Purchases
All DMACC Bookstores will be available for in-store shopping at the beginning of the fall semester. Please note that Carroll and West no longer have physical bookstores on campus.
All students with financial aid or being sponsored through a 3rd party will have their funds available for use through the website. On the payment screen please select financial aid as the payment type and enter your student ID to find your account. Please keep in mind that funding release dates can vary for each student. You will also be able to use those funds in the store as a form of payment as well.
Each DMACC campus will offer the below options for students to obtain their course materials at the time of delivery method selection during the order process:
(All DMACC Campuses): All orders can be shipped from the bookstores to a designated address. We offer ground, 2-day, and overnight delivery for all orders and pricing will be posted during the selection.
Ground shipping to a designated address will be free. All digital materials (excluding printed access codes) will be delivered via email or directly through blackboard.
(All DMACC Campuses): All orders can be picked up via in-store pickup. You will proceed to the online order pick-up desk to obtain your course materials. Please have your order confirmation number and student ID available at the time of pickup.
For any questions or concerns that cannot be addressed through contacting your campus bookstore please send an email to Beth Black at
- Can accept any summer term rental textbook regardless of which bookstore it was rented from. So if you rented from multiple campuses/bookstores you may return them all to a single bookstore location.
- Will be able to receive textbooks that are shipped back to them. You can use the carrier of your choice and shipping will be at your expense. We recommend using a trackable service. Below are the detailed instructions for shipping back your rented materials:
- Sign in to your campus bookstore website using the email you used to rent with. If you forgot or haven’t set up a password please click “forgot password” to reset. Then click on My Account-Rentals.
- You will be directed to the “Rentals Page” in “My Account”.
- Scroll down to view “Rental History”. Click the “Return by Mail Button” or “Return all Rentals by Mail” link. A pop-up will open
- Follow the steps to print your packing list. Print 2 copies, one to go in your box, the other to take to your shipping carrier as it has the store address.
- Take note of your tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your rental return is processed.
- If the above steps do not work for you please write your name, email address, phone number, and patron id on a sheet of paper to include with your rental return package.
In person rental return and drop off will vary by location so please see below for your campus specific options and instructions.
Stop into the store to check in rental returns, the store is open. No curbside drop-off will be available for rental returns. Student needs to have photo ID, patron ID number and/or telephone number books were rented under. Rental return will be available from 9am to 4pm Monday thru Friday thru August 6th. Please do not drop books off at the library or in the Better World Books box outside of the bookstore. If you do so, your books will not be checked-in and your account would be charged for non-return fees.
Stop into the store to check in rental returns, the store is open. Rental books can be dropped off at door #9 of the Boone Bookstore Monday thru Friday from 9am to 3pm the week of August 2nd-6th Please call 515-433-5034 upon arrival and we will meet you at the door. Please have your name, phone number, email address, and patron ID number with your return.
Rental returns will be accepted daily between 9 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday. Students may park in 15 minute “Visitor Parking” on the south side of Building One. Proceed to the south doors of Building One, enter the building, and stay in the lobby area behind the stanchions. DO NOT COME TO THE BOOKSTORE. Please call the bookstore at (515) 248-7212 and we will meet you in the lobby area to retrieve and check in your books.
Attending online classes?
Online books are available through the
DMACC Ankeny Campus Bookstore.
Attending class at one of our other locations?
Find the bookstore below to purchase your books:
Shop the book store for textbooks, course materials, clothing, t-shirts, and supplies.