Get a Copy of Your Schedule
Your schedule will provide important information to be sure you are at the correct bookstore site when placing an order, or should you need to contact the bookstore for assistance. You can get a copy of your schedule from the Web Info System by following these steps:
- Click on
myDMACC from the main page of the DMACC website. Sign in with your DMACC email address and password,
- Click on the Web Info System box in the left column.
- Under the Main Menu header, click on “Student Services”, then “Registration”, and lastly “Student Summary Schedule”.
- From the pull down menu, select the term. Hit submit. Print your schedule.
Order through Web Info System
The BEST way to order books is through DMACC’s Web Info System after registering for your courses, as you are directed to the correct bookstore for each course. Follow these prompts:
- Once signed into myDMACC, under the Main Menu header, click on “Student Services”, then “Registration”, and lastly “Purchase Books Online”.
- From the pull down menu, select the term. Hit submit. Your current schedule should populate. Your courses will automatically be grouped by campus location.
- From here, click on your first course and you will be directed to the bookstore to begin your order. You will need to place more than one order IF your courses are assigned to different campuses. Each individual class will direct you to the correct bookstore for order placement, where you will find your section. Unfortunately you can’t combine orders for books coming from different DMACC bookstores!
Select the Materials to Purchase
Each course may have multiple choices to select from for course materials. Materials may be designated ‘required’ or ‘suggested’. When multiple choices are provided, you only need to pick one of the options for each different course material. Choices may include such things as a printed book versus a digital book, or the duration of a subscription for a digital product. Select the items that are best suited to your individual needs. The bookstore can help answer questions if you are unable to get clarification from your instructor.
- Select the items you wish to purchase for each course, and Click “Add to Cart”. If you have additional textbooks to order from that bookstore, click on “Add to Cart and Add Another Course”.
- When you are done shopping that bookstore, click on “Add to Cart and Go to Cart”.
Check Out and Pay
Review items to ensure accuracy before check out. You must indicate if you are willing to accept a substitute (new versus used) if what you ordered is unavailable. If you elect NOT to accept a substitute, please know this might cause a delay in receiving your book.
- Click on “Checkout”.
- If you are a new user, you must register and create an account. If you are a returning user, you will need to log-in.
- Select a delivery option—you may select ship or store-pick up. Please allow an additional 2 business days if you are asking your order to be shipped to a different campus for pick-up.
- Click on “Continue Checkout”. Verify billing address is correct.
- Select Payment Type and enter all required information. Click on “Continue Checkout”.
- Review your order and click “Submit”. You will receive an email confirmation indicating your order confirmation. Youar confirmation number will look like this: 108400000XXXXX, 1085000000XXXX, or 108800000XXXXX. If you don’t receive an email, the order did not complete.
You may need to return to the Web Info system to place additional orders if your courses are assigned to more than one campus.
- Return to Step 3 under
Order Through Web Info System above.
- Click on “View/Purchase Textbooks” for any additional courses that are assigned to a different campus and follow the same steps, placing an additional order.
When your order has been fulfilled, you will receive a second email stating “Your Order is Ready for Pick-Up”.
However, keep in mind that it may take an additional two business days for the order to arrive to your designated pick-up location. DMACC is a district of bookstores, and this email is auto-generated when the order is filled.
If you need additional help, please email the correct DMACC bookstore and you will receive a response within 24 hours: