Protect Yourself & Your Property
- Keep your apartment/house door(s) locked! Leaving doors open for even one minute is an invitation to robbery or attack.
- Always lock your room or office if you are alone after hours.
- Do not leave your purse in/on an unlocked desk or drawer.
- Do not leave belongings unattended in libraries, hallways, locker rooms or classrooms.
- Keep your keys safe! Do not leave keys lying around in your room, office or apartment.
- At night, have your keys ready before you get to your door or car.
- Identify all items of value with your name and a special identifying mark.
- Require authorization and identification from any service personnel before letting them into your room, office or apartment. Don’t leave backpacks unattended at any time.