Credit students must be accepted to the college through the DMACC Admissions Office. After accepted, students will receive information regarding next steps and registration during
New Student Orientation. See below to determine if you are a Returning or New Student.
Click here to view tuition and fees.
DMACC uses an ‘E-Bill’ (paperless billing).
Click here for billing information and how to pay tuition/fees.
Planning to pay with Financial Aid? Contact the
Financial Aid Department to apply. Students are encouraged ask questions so they understand Financial Aid requirements and processing time before registering for classes.
- Completed classes in a previous semester at DMACC (not including: Career Advantage, PSEO or Cross Enrolled)
- Is accepted to the same major or program since the last course taken
- Had no change in enrollment status (from part-time to full time)
- Has assessment scores, for Admissions purposes, that are (5) years old or less from the test date.
- Students who
changed their program of interest may be required to attend an
orientation session for the new program before they are eligible to register for classes.
- Students are encouraged to contact an advisor or counselor to verify that courses selected meet program/degree requirements.
- If it has been 3 years or more since you were accepted by the DMACC Admissions Office, you must first
re-apply online or contact DMACC Admissions via
email to update your application.
- Returning Students may Register using one of the Registration Methods listed below.
Click here to view opening registration dates and times.
- Are new to DMACC
- Were recently accepted into a program after previously being on a wait list or standby list
- Accepted into a different major or program after requesting a
- New students attending either the Ankeny and Urban Campuses will register during a required
New Student Orientation.
- For New Student Orientation questions,
email orientation or call 515-965-7321.
- Students who attend other campuses must
contact their campus to make an appointment to register for classes.