Students should consider meeting with an academic advisor or counselor to discuss adding or dropping courses and understand consequences such as academic standing or possible reduction in financial aid/insurance.
- Current students may add classes through the first 5 business days of the full 15 week semester (fall & spring) or full 10 week semester (summer).
Missed class time, before official registration, is the same as any absence.
- After the enrollment deadline, students may add late starting courses only.
Drops are not effective or valid until processed by the college.
DMACC may administratively drop students due to: non-payment of tuition, incomplete prerequisite, non-attendance or other administrative reason.
Student holds, if applicable, may prevent re-enrollment.
DMACC will send an email notice to any student administratively dropped.
Re-Enrollment BEFORE the semester begins
- To Re-Enroll via
Web Information System.
- Log in & select: Student Services, Registration, Add/Drop Classes
- Under Current Semester: View Current Schedule
- Find the dropped course you wish to re-enroll in
- Click “Action” & select *Web Registered*
- If the section is full, you may add to the
Course Wait List
- Choose a different section/course that is open/available.
- Request re-enrollment in person or by phone - visit Registration Office.
Re-Enrollment AFTER the semester begins
- Tuition must be paid in full or payment arrangements finalized.
- Instructor must approve re-enrollment.
If a section is full, the Academic Dean or Provost must approve any re-enrollment request.
Online or Web Blended Re-Enrollment:
- Pay tuition in full or finalize payment arrangements.
- Obtain instructor permission (signature on DMACC
- Submit signed Add/Drop form to Registration staff for re-enrollment.