DMACC may administratively drop students due to: incomplete prerequisite, unsatisfactory academic progress, non-attendance, non-payment of tuition or other administrative reason.
Students will receive an email notice if they were administratively dropped.
How to Re-Enroll After Semester Began
- The instructor must approve a student’s re-enrollment request
- Use the
Online Instructor Re-enrollment Request Form
- Log in with DMACC ID and PIN. Then, select the course/section to be re-enrolled and enter comments asking for the instructor’s consideration.
- Once submitted, an email request form is routed to the instructor.
- If approved, the form is routed to the Registration Department.
- Student holds, if applicable, may prevent/delay re-enrollment.
- Instructor permission expires after 1 business day.
- After instructor permission has expired, advisors and counselors are available to discuss enrollment in these courses in a future semester, or in a late starting section when available.
- If you are having trouble using the Online Instructor Re-enrollment Request form
- You may use the
Add/Drop form to obtain instructor permission and then take it to Registration staff in person for re-enrollment processing. OR
- You may request permission from instructor via email (Instructor must send approval email directly to
Campus locations and office hours