Telephone registration is available for current students who have completed orientation.
- Due to the
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) law, students are required to contact DMACC themselves to request enrollment.
- Students must be prepared with information listed on the
Registration Worksheet before calling to register by phone.
- Know the
course information. The 5-digit Course Reference Number (CRN), including the course subject, course number, section and title is required for each class.
- Students may call the campus of choice listed under Campuses at the bottom of this page.
The main Registration number is 515-964-6800 or toll free 1-800-362-2127 Ext. 6800
Registration specialists are available during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: DMACC is only open the following Saturdays from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.:
- Two Saturdays in January (before and after the start of the term)
- The Saturday prior to start of Summer Term
- Two Saturdays in August (before and after the start of the term)
NOTE: Students receive an automated Registration Activity email at the end of the day to confirm the previous 24 hours of enrollment activity.
To confirm enrollment: Log in to
myDMACC and click on the Web Information System button to view your class schedule after the transaction is completed.
Back to Registration Methods page.