Telephone assistance is available for current students who have completed orientation.
The main Registration number is 515-964-6800 or toll free 1-800-362-2127 Ext. 6800
- Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) law, students are required to contact DMACC themselves to request enrollment changes.
- Know the 5-digit Course Reference Number (CRN), including the course subject, course number, section and/or title of the course(s) you wish to drop or add.
- For academic advising assistance to understand consequences for dropping, contact the Information Center at 515-964-6200 to receive advising information.
Registration specialists are available during the following hours:Monday – Thursday:
7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Students may also call the campus of choice listed on the On Campus
option above.To confirm
your telephone enrollment changes:
Log in to myDMACC and under Banner Self Service
Register for Credit Classes
- Choose the correct term and then click on the Schedule and Options Tab
- Students receive an automated Registration Activity email at the end of the day to confirm the previous 24 hours of enrollment activity.