Under a special agreement, a limited number of students may enroll in one class per term (fall and spring only) with tuition waived "Other Fees" apply depending on the type of course you enroll in.
Click for details.
The following institutions participate in the Cross Enrollment Program:
- The program is available to eligible undergraduate students and is available during the fall and spring semesters only.
- Eligible students may cross enroll in only one class per semester.
- Click on the appropriate link below for specific eligibility requirements & procedures.
- Students, not eligible or selecting a class that's not available for cross enrollment, are still permitted to enroll as a DMACC student. Regular students must be officially admitted to DMACC & pay full tuition and fees.
- For detailed Cross Enrollment guidelines & procedures - click on the applicable link below:
If you are a DMACC student and have questions regarding Cross Enrollment, you may contact Julie Emehiser in the Registrar's office: Phone: 515-964-6808 or 1-800-362-2177 X6808 OR Email: