Apply for Admission to DMACC.
accepted to DMACC, students will receive a confirmation email or letter of acceptance.
Students who are new to DMACC or changed to a new program/major are required to participate in a New Student Orientation tobefore they may register for classes.
Please visit the
DMACC Admissions website for more information.
Full Time Status = 12-19 credit hours during fall and spring semesters; 8-12 credit hours during the summer
Part Time Status = less than 12 credit hours during fall and spring semesters; less than 8 credit hours during the summer
- New to DMACC
- Accepted into a program/major after being on a wait list or standby list
- Accepted into a different major after requesting a
- Completed classes in a previous semester at DMACC
within the past 3 years (not including Career Advantage or Cross Enrolled)
- Having the same major since the last course taken.
- Students who have changed a program of interest may be required to attend an orientation session for the new program area before becoming eligible to register for classes.
- Returning students are encouraged to contact an advisor or counselor to verify that courses selected meet program/degree requirements
- If it has been 3 years or more since being accepted to DMACC, re-apply online or contact DMACC Admissions: email@example.com
Currently Enrolled at Another College
- Students currently enrolled in another college who wish to pick up a few classes at DMACC, simply apply as a