Apply for Admission to DMACC.
accepted to DMACC, students will receive a confirmation email or letter of acceptance.
- New students are required to participate in a DMACC Student Orientation to register for classes.
DMACC Admissions website for more information.
- You are new to DMACC
- Accepted into a program after being on a wait list or standby list
- Accepted into a different major after requesting a
Admissions information (Full Time)
Full Time Status = 12-19 credit hours (fall and spring); 8-12 credit hours (summer)
Admissions information (Part Time)
Part Time Status = 11 credit hours and below (fall and spring); 7 credit hours and below (summer)
- Completed classes in a previous semester at DMACC (not including Career Advantage, PSEO or Cross Enrolled)
- Having the same 'major' since the last course taken
- No change in enrollment status (from part-time to full time)
- Assessment scores used for admission purposes must be (5) years old or less from the test date.
Returning student information
- If you have
changed your program of interest you may be required to attend an
orientation session for the new program area before you are eligible to register for classes.
- Returning students are encouraged to contact an advisor or counselor to verify that courses selected meet program/ degree requirements.
- If it has been 3 years or more since you were accepted by the DMACC Admissions Office, you must first
re-apply online or contact DMACC Admissions:
Currently Enrolled at Another College
- If you are currently enrolled in another college, and want to pick up a few classes at DMACC, apply as a