Telephone add/drop/withdrawal is available for current students who have completed orientation.
- Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) law, students are required to contact DMACC themselves to request changes in their enrollment.
- Students must be prepared with course information before calling, such as the 5-digit Course Reference Number (CRN), course subject, course number, section and title for each class. Students may call the campus of choice listed under Campuses at the bottom of this page.
The main Registration number is 515-964-6800 or toll free 1-800-362-2127 Ext. 6800
Registration specialists are available during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: DMACC is only open the following Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Two Saturdays in January (before and after the start of the term)
- The Saturday prior to start of Summer Term
- Two Saturdays in August (before and after the start of the term)
NOTE: Students receive an automated Registration Activity email at the end of the day to confirm the previous 24 hours of enrollment activity.
To confirm enrollment: Log in to myDMACC and click on the Web Information System button to view your class schedule after the transaction is completed.