Transcript Requests

​​​​​DMACC will send or issue a transcript when students, or former students, request it.

Transcripts can be requested by logging into the myDMACC Student area, clicking on the Web Info System button, and selecting "Request Printed/Official Transcript" from the expanded menu. 

Transcripts can also be requested by downloading the Transcript Request Form [PDF] and mailing, faxing or emailing it to the DMACC Transcript Department. The Transcript Request form must be filled out completely, or it will not be processed. Additionally, your signature is required to release transcripts. DMACC does not accept an electronic signature.

A letter requesting a transcript will​ also be honored. Transcript requests should include the student's name, Social Security number or D​MACC ID number, telephone number, dates of attendance, the address to where the transcript should be mailed, and the student's signature.

Except during peak periods, transcripts are sent within three to four working days after the receipt of the request. Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. There is no fee for transcripts unless special services are requested.

In order for the transcript to be official, it must be sent directly to the receiving institution. Copies of transcripts issued to students are considered unofficial. Students may view an unofficial copy of their academic record on the myDMACC Student area, clicking on the Web info System button, and selecting "View Transcript" from the expanded menu.  

Transcripts will not be issued or available for viewing for students who have an unpaid financial obligation to DMACC.

Transcript Contact Information:

Transcript Questions: 515-964-6396

Fax: 515-965-7111

Email forms to:

Academic Records, Bldg. 1
2006 S. Ankeny Blvd.
Ankeny, IA 50023

*No phone requests will be taken.

Toward the end of each semester, watch for important End of Term Information in the Announcements section of the myDMACC home page. (This section will provide information on when transcripts for the most recent semester are available.)

DMACC students can print and view their grades accessing the myDMACC Student myAcademics area.

  1. View your grades in the myGrades area on this page
  2. To print your grades, select the Web Info System button on this page and choose "View Final Grades" from the expanded menu.
  3. To view your Transcript or Request Transcript, select the Web info System button on this page and choose either "View Transcripts" or "Request Printed/Official Transcript" from the expanded menu.

Frequently Asked Questions