Student FAQs


Do I have to apply for graduation?

Yes, all graduating students MUST apply for graduation. To apply for graduation click on

When is the deadline to apply for graduation?

For deadline dates click on

Is there a graduation fee to participate in commencement or to receive my diploma?


Do I have to apply for graduation even if I don't want to participate in the commencement ceremony?

Yes, even if you do not want to participate in the commencement ceremony you still must apply for graduation.

How can I request a replacement diploma?

To request a replacementclick on

How can I request a Last 10 Hour Waiver form?

If you did not complete the last 10 hours of your program at DMACC and will be transferring credits from another institution to meet the remaining requirements, you will be required to submit a 10 Hour Policy Waiver. The form is embedded within the online graduation application. On the online graduation application, you will be asked if you completed the last ten hours at DMACC. If you answer no, you will be directed to the 10 hour waiver form. Both the application and the 10 hour form will be submitted directly to the Credentials office.

If you have already applied on line or are submitting a paper graduation application and need a 10 Hour policy waiver sent by mail, please contact credentials. Do not submit another online graduation application.

« Back to main Student FAQ page.