Seize a Bright Future
In a new economy career field!
Many new economy jobs no longer need a four-year degree, but they do require some education beyond high school. A future-forward education from DMACC positions you for these jobs plus advancement and financial benefit. Consider these careers:
Ramp up your know-how to help companies and individuals ward off cyber breaches, hacks, and other data security issues.
IT Network Administration
Learn the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, how to establish a computer network and gain experience installing and troubleshooting problems.
- ecome equipped to maintain and repair basic motor control devices and sophisticated industrial robots. Then launch a career in fields like manufacturing, food processing, healthcare, agriculture — even law enforcement!
Get on the road to a well-paying career, especially with these programs:
Chrysler Automotive Program (CAP). Skill up to work on Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicles. Paid internship and a job after graduation is guaranteed before you start the program. Limited spots. Appy early!
General Motors ASEP. Acquire skills to work on GM vehicles, including paid work experience at a GM Dealership.
Last Dollar Scholarship eligible!
DMACC grads are in-demand. Employers are hiring!
- 98% of DMACC grads are employed or continuing their education
- 95% of DMACC grads are employed in Iowa
- IT security ranks in top 10 of fastest growing industries in Iowa according to Iowa Work Force Development1
Look what you get from DMACC!
- Job-ready in 16 weeks or less
- Financial aid and scholarships to help cover costs. This includes the
Last Dollar Scholarship which covers tuition gaps left by other federal and state aid for Iowans enrolled in targeted, high-demand career and technical programs.
- Help to land a job in your chosen field with internships, job fairs, and connections to central Iowa’s top employers.
- Great education at a great price. Lowest tuition and fees in Iowa!