Stoke your creative flair
For an in-demand and sustainable career!
You can have a career full of opportunities for advancement and financial benefit without a four-year degree. With just some college beyond high school, careers in these fields offer that:
Become gainfully employed as commercial or portrait photographer with basic and advanced knowledge in digital photography, commercial photography, portrait photography, architectural photography, and photojournalism.
Take your passion for art and design to the next level by acquiring skills in design, using web and print software.
Prep for career in design and drafting. Gain experience with CAD software packages and equipment and learn to create CAD models and drawings to meet design and drafting standards.
Lights...Camera..Action! If you're ready for an immersive career using state-of-the art equipment, and creative skills to tell stories, look for a career in Video Production on the on the Ankeny Campus.
Last Dollar Scholarship eligible!
DMACC grads are in-demand. Employers are hiring!
- 98% of DMACC grads are employed or continuing their education
- 95% of DMACC grads are employed in Iowa1
- CAD Tech jobs are increasing about 7%, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics2
Look what you get from DMACC!
- Job-ready in 16 weeks or less
- Financial aid and scholarships to help cover costs. This includes the
Last Dollar Scholarship which covers tuition gaps left by other federal and state aid for Iowans enrolled in targeted, high-demand career and technical programs.
- Help to land a job in your chosen field with internships, job fairs, and connections to central Iowa’s top employers.
- Great education at a great price. Lowest tuition and fees in Iowa!